Dr. Sandra Isaac, MD, CCFP
Phone: (416) 439-4242
Immigration Panel Physician
Dr. Sandra Isaac is pleased to provide Canadian immigration medical exams required for entry into Canada.
- Over 25 years of experience
- Low wait-times
- In-house X-Ray clinic, lab and pharmacy for fast results
- Easily accessible by public transit and ample free parking
- Fully-digitalized electronic medical record system (files are submitted via eMedical which is the official website authorized by the Canadian government)
- Languages spoken: English, French and Spanish
How to Book an Appointment:
You can book an appointment by phone, person, e-mail or online.
- Dr. Sandra Isaac will be at the clinic on: Tuesdays & Fridays 10am-4pm .
- Contact us at:
- 700 Markham Rd, Unit 7, Scarborough ON, M1H 2A7
Phone: 416-439-4242 Fax: 416-264-3446
- To request an appointment online please click the link below
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Patients are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their appointment to prepare necessary documentations.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring with you:
- Documents received from Immigration Canada (if any)
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport)
- Health cards are an unacceptable form of Government-issued photo ID
- Prescription medications
- Eye-glasses or contacts (if you wear them)
- Relevant medical documents
- Refugee documents
Do I need to prepare?
No preparation is required. You do not need to fast beforehand.
How long will it take for my medical report to be submitted?
After all examinations and tests have been completed, your report will be submitted within one to two weeks. Minor delays may occur if follow-up is required.
|0 to 10 years old||$160|
|11 to 59 years old||$180|
|Over 60 years old||$200|
The above fees do not include X-Ray or Blood Work fees.
The X-Ray clinic charges $45 and the lab charges a $23 administrative fee.
Payments in Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard are accepted.